Effective integrity management requires that people, processes, plants, and systems constitute an asset that is fit-for-purpose throughout its lifecycle. If this happens, personnel safety, environmental protection and production continuity can be maintained consistently.
We support organizations in the energy, refining, and petrochemical industries to establish and maintain integrity management systems. All by applying technical, operational and organizational solutions to reduce risks, improve safety, minimize emissions into the environment and improve asset performance, reducing costs.
The Pipeline Integrity Management (PIM) developed by Techfem consists of:
- Structural integrity studies
- Engineering for on-site inspections and inspections (including internal and external pipeline inspections)
- Inspections through direct evaluation and other innovative evaluation methods (guided waves, Leak Detection System)
- Supervision of on-site operations and inspections
- Risk assessment
- Assistance in the redevelopment of pipelines
We develop the actions necessary for the redevelopment of a pipeline and the extension of the useful life, also offshore (ISO 12747). The aim is to assess the current and future structural strength of a sealine and its residual life. We are also able to define any corrective actions, if possible and necessary, to restore the pipeline and continue with subsequent actions in the phases of redevelopment.